Aloe vera arrived in the UK in the late 90’s. Until then, British consumers knew relatively little about the healing properties of this remarkable plant.
Stories and testimonies about the benefits of aloe vera are widespread.
Many users have testified that it has helped a variety of conditions such as arthritis, digestive problems such as acid indigestion, gastric acid reflux,
gastric and duodenal ulcer, irritable bowel syrdrome & Crohn’s disease, liver problems, ME, skin disorders such as acne, psoriasis & eczema, allergies,
weakened immunity and chronic fatigue. However we cannot and do not make any claim that the product can treat or cure any of these conditions.
When it comes to QUALITY, not all Aloe Vera Juices are the same, as the concentration of active ingredients varies widely The Aloe Polysaccharide
level provides the best indicator of the potency & efficacy and there are many juices on the market with levels well below the industry standard of 1000 mg per litre.
Forever Young Aloe, however, typically provides over 8,000 mg per litre, which is the highest level found in a NATURAL 1:1 juice. This means that it is a lot thicker than the normal watery aloe vera, this allows it to line all the moist internal surface areas and help to soothe and heal inflamed areas and reduce acidity.
To help you find and choose the highest quality Aloe Juice, here’s expert advice from Dr Ivan Danhot of Dallas, Texas -one of the world’s leading authorities on aloe vera. Dr Danhof served as a Professor at the University of Texas, South Western Medical School at Dallas for 30 years.
Research found that some of aloe vera’s most active and therapeutic ingredients are substances called, Aloe Polysaccharides (APS). These are found in greatest concentration near the leaf rind and when this is discarded in the filletting process much of the APS is lost. Modern production methods mean it is now possible to use the whole leaf and completely remove any irritant substances, so it is no longer necessary to fillet by hand. This allows the production of superior aloe vera juice rich in APS.
It is also better if cold processed as some APS are destroyed during pasteurisation.
“When selecting the highest quality aloe vera, my advice would be to look for whole leaf aloe vera – high in APS, free from aloin, aloe emodin and other irritant anthraquinones, cold processed, non-pasteurised and not made from concentrates.”
RICH IN ALOE-POLYSACCHARIDES
Typically providing over 8000mg per litre.
• High Potency Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Juice.
• Harvest chilled and freshly squeezed to maximise efficacy – not made from concentrates.
• Organically grown, pesticide and herbicide free.
• Cold processed and stabilised from harvest to finished product.
• No Pasteurisation or Heat processing.
• Contains no Aloin, Aloe Emodin or other irritant, anthraquinones.
• Aloe Vera enzyme activity and integrity is preserved through non-pasteurisation and cold processing.
• Made only from TRUE ALOE-Aloe Barbadensis Miller.
• Far exceeds all I.A.S.C.* standards for High Quality Aloe Vera Juices.
• Industry experts set an Aloe Polysaccharide (APS) standard of 1,000mg per litre for equality’single strength’filleted or gel-onlyjuices.
* I.A.S.C. is the international Aloe Science Council.
We know you won’t find a better Aloe Vera Juice than
FOREVER YOUNG, WHOLE LEAF.
Once you have tried it, we are sure you will agree!